Monday, September 17, 2007

Here're some random pictures taken during Kim's buffday(13/9,last thurs). We went sushi king n chilis' on the same day. walao~~~ so damn full lo, but we had molten chocolate cake n chips with salsa sauce(forgot its name) instead of having any heavy dish.... ( perhaps it's ade heavy enough) =.= since we ade eaten sushi. I eaten alotz lately....phew, no wonder, my fren told me, "wei, u fak fuk dy woh." *sob sob*
She's as gorgeous as ever! ^^
Devil that we(ping, duoduo n I) gave to Kim as present.

I like the mummy!! :DKim treat us steamboat at her house. We had a great time thr. thnx kim for the meal, and thnx Yean Yean for story/pictures sharing! It's very interesting, and Im so into 'backpack traveling' at this moment. save money, save money!!!

Wish all your dreams come true and happy Uni reopen ya ! :P

Yesterday, I finally join kim n duo duo for the cookies baking. lolz see what we baked!!! it's little doggies!!! so damn cute neh~~ btw, see clearly, that's another feature hide among the doggies. :D It's very famous lately in a movie.

Well, it's abit too 'powdery'... perhaps we put too many corn flour?? we oso wonder. nvm, as long as it's cute! hahaha. We can do better next time for sure.

Here's my saman, shyt.....(it's wet, bcoz it's raining outside this afternoon). Just as what my cousin said, "u paid RM80 to see the person u wanna meet...." arghhhh. >.<

4 comments:

mustardqueen said...

doggy biscuit damn cute!! Gimme some can?? :D

Anonymous said...

sama sama for the steamboat...haha..had a wonderful day with u on thurs..thanks for all the things u did for me..appreciate it..
im back home ade..home sweet home..hahaha
the saman u kena near McD ar??i heard my fren said McD got buffet oh..rm20 like that then eat all u can..we girls can eat so much hor?

YY Kong said...

OMG!!! so cute so cute so cute!!!! I WAN I WAN I WAN I WAN I WAN!!!! DX

Teapot Rika said...

mustardqueen > haha, it's cute but not very nice to eat ,too powdery, we'll bake again, if it's nice,I'll keep some for U.:D

kim > Buffet at mcD ah? wow,if im skinny, Ill go for it, but now, ehemmm , better don't. hahaha

yinky > HAHA! THANK U THANK U! NO MORE DY! =.= GIVE U NEXT TIME IF I BAKE AGAIN! ^^